Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×17- Curse





I was invested in the episode, actually believing all this curse thing then by the end of the episode I felt so cheated. Darn you, Papa Blackwell, just when I sorta think you're hot and caring! At least, my Cadam ship hasn't sunk yet.

The highlights of the episode are probably Faye-Diana-Melissa. Faye's giggle when knowing Adam and Cassie had sex, Diana's guilty cringe when her sexy card failed (The police plays for the other team, I suppose) and Melissa flirting with John Blackwell. Lol. Seriously, I had no idea that Melissa may be John's potential other daughter, I just thought, "Erm, why Melissa started flirting with John?" And I giggled to myself to the thought of them together. Hey, at least Melissa will have decent storyline.

I gave up on this show on winter break but then I got bored and decided to pick it up again. I'm glad I did that because I enjoy it so much these days.

And I keep forgetting that it's Charles that kills Amelia. Looking forward to the day when John and Cassie found out about that. Be safe, Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails