Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ringer -1×18- That Woman’s Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life





I'm impressed that for every predictable plot (Juliet running away), there is something to surprise me (Juliet confessing to Bridget about the trust fund scheme). When they showed Malcolm's ID, I yelled, "NOOOOOOOOO!" I'm so glad they didn't kill him off (yet). He's only been gone for one episode (he was in last week's episode, right?) but I already miss him. I'd be sad if he was gone forever.

Not surprised that Katherine was a stone cold bitch to Juliet once again. I know Bridget doesn't want to reward Juliet's scam, but I hope they let her stay in New York. Being around Katherine is no good for any of them.

I was so excited that Henry finally figured out Siobhan was lying about all kinds of stuff and threw her ass out. I was also glad that he went to Andrew & Siobhan's place to pick stuff up without any argument or whining. I know he's painted Andrew as the villain in his love story with Siobhan, but I think he finally realized that doesn't mean that he wants Andrew to die (funny how it takes someone almost dying for people to realize that!). And once he saw Bridget, he realized that despite what's going on, she really loves Andrew. It made me think that Henry has the potential not to be a complete douchebag dumbass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails