Sunday, March 18, 2012

Once Upon a Time (2011) -1×16- Heart of Darkness





I have to say I really loved this episode (both the Enchanted Forest and Storybrooke parts)....it had a little bit of everything.

I feel SO bad for David, as a character. It seems like he's always the 'bad' guy or the 'flaky' guy or the 'stupid' guy so I hope that changes soon. And he seriously needs a real friend in Storybrooke because Regina AIN'T IT. But I am glad he's starting to remember.

Love, love, love Charming. He continues to be the best. And Red was so bad ass attacking the soldiers so Charming could get away.

And once again, no one is watching Henry. Did he actually skip school today or what? Regina needs to get a nanny for him if she can't be bothered to watch him. Especially with his proclivity to run off and not listen to her.

When I saw Rumple combining Snow's and Charming's hairs I honestly thought he was creating some type of test tube baby Emma. I wonder when the LOVE potion will come back into play.

All in all, an A+ episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails