Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Once Upon a Time 1-14: "Dreamy" 2012.03.04





This one just struck me as light on actual story line. They could have a done lot more questioning. I mean did we even get Mary Margaret's reaction to Kathryn disappearing?

Not a single Henry scene. First ep ever where he never even pokes his head out. And least Lana ever.

I'd have liked to see Emma question Frederick about what he found/saw.

I was also a bit disappointed in Emma for not volunteering to sell or at least buy a few candles in support.

It just seemed like the writers were disinterested in the story lines they felt were a side story to Leroy/Grumpy/Dreamy and Astrid/Nova.

I assume Gold hates nuns because Gold hates fairies. Why he hates fairies, we don't really know. But he disliked them enough to kill one.

I'm also having to adjust to the "extended" serialized nature. Something big happens, but the true follow up of it may not happen for 2-3 episodes. It causes uneven momentum and sometimes kills the urgency of certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails