Monday, March 26, 2012

Desperate Housewives -8×18- Any Moment




I will give the writers credit for making MJ behave in a realistic manner. Susan's permissive behavior was getting on my nerves, but I could see where it was coming from...and the jam scene tore me up.

I want to smack Lynette. She "tricks" Tom into coming over and, worse yet, involves Penny in it?! BLEH! If the woman wants to give her marriage another try, she might try actually talking to her husband. I wish she hadn't listened to Renee and had just gone with her original plan of talking to Tom.

I saw the personal shopper thing coming the minute everyone gathered to watch Gaby shop. Totally unrealistic but at least she managed to get a job. I couldn't believe her attitude at the employment office. Gaby isn't stupid and I wish the writers would remember that. Her walking into that office with her demands and completely ridiculous expectations was more unrealistic then her being hired as a personal shopper.

Bree and Andrew have come so far since season 1. I love their scenes together. It took a long time, but she became a good mother and I love seeing her supporting Andrew. However, she is a total idiot for talking about the murder and body disposal on the damn telephone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails