Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ringer -1×14- Whores Don’t Make That Much






I thought that was a much stronger episode -- the best since the hiatus by far.

Andrew IS a crook, huh? I knew it I suppose, but I still hoped it was mostly Olivia.

Bridget wants to be Bridget again. I think that's good seeing as who Siobhan really is. Bridget needs to be in a good place when she comes face to face with Siobhan & what Siobhan has tried to do to her.

I do feel for Siobhan now. She lost her child & that is soul crushing. But it was an accident. A tragic accident. Yes, Bridget & Dylan put Sean in that car, but it was the driver who fell asleep at the wheel that killed Sean, not Bridget or Dylan. Bridget went against Siobhan's wishes, I know. I can see Siobhan never speaking to Bridget again. The death of a child -- accident or not -- is a justifiable reason for Siobhan to walk away I think & not look back. But what she is doing now not only to Bridget but also to people who had nothing to do with what happened to her son? No. The way Siobhan treated Andrew, Juliet, Gemma, Greer, etc. prior to...? No. A tragedy does not give one carte blanche to be a hideous person. What would Sean think of mommy now & what she is doing to his Aunt Bridget? That's another tragedy.

Speaking of which, what is Catherine's excuse? As relieved as I am that Juliet was not the mastermind behind that scam, I am horrified at what Catherine has done to her daughter. Unlike Catherine, Juliet has a soul. Thank goodness that no matter what kind of crook Andrew may be, there is some good there that he passed on to Juliet. She feels guilt over Tessa & wishes she could go back. When this all falls apart & I have no doubt it will, Catherine will take great pleasure in exposing Juliet to Andrew. I do think Catherine is behind Tessa's beating. Carpenter is a creep, but Catherine is terrifying. Look what she has made her own daughter a party to...? I'm sure she hates Andrew, but I wonder if she hates Juliet too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails