Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ringer -1×11- It Just Got Normal






After all those weeks, nice to see Ringer return. I love that they chose public schools as the recipient. Cool of the writers to do that. We need to support our public schools and teachers much more.

On topic: I doubt it's the case, but I hope the rape really happened (I feel incredibly icky for just typing that.) There's so much duplicity going on with this show, I'd like to have something cut-and-dried. And I guess I'd like a teenager to be the one on the straight-and-narrow path.

But thinking while I type, these are the same writers who just advocated for public schools. So maybe they're setting it up as a public school teacher falsely accused by a prep school snob of a teen. Huh. I guess I could go for that too.

I thought for sure Siobhan was going to show up at the party with the ring. Guess it's too early for that sort of public confrontation.

SMG is knocking it out of the park with her consistent acting of both characters. They're authentic and multi-dimensional.

And Ioan Gruffudd is the hottest and coolest man on television since George Clooney on ER. Bar none.

Good to have this show back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails