Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glee 3-11: "Michael" 2012.01.31





Human Nature was GORGEOUS and I loved the performance. I don't even care that she technically has a boyfriend. I don't know him well enough to really care and honestly, it was absolutely adorable. I'm disappointed Glee went that route again, but I'll have to see what happens in the next episode. The reactions is what usually decides it for me, not the act so much given that it wasn't premeditated. They looked like they were caught in the moment, and I just had this big stupid grin on my face the entire time.

Scream - Harry and Kevin, let me love you all the way down. Hated this arrangement, but that performance made me happy. I liked NCSG because of the context, not the vocals. Quinn, I love you again. Santana was flawless (minus Smooth Criminal, though I liked her at the end). Underboob killed me.

I laughed so much during this episode for all the wrong reasons. Everything Finchel-related made me laugh, especially IJCSLY. The faces were too much. I laughed when I thought she didn't get in, but then I was happy she did because I didn't want to hear her complain about it for the rest of the season. Rachel's face when she realized she got in after accepting Finn's proposal = me rolling on the floor. Blaine's eye patch, the Bad performance, just so much hilarity.

Burt being happy for Kurt was adorable. And I loved Artie snapping on Mr. Schue. Damn straight, Artie! Enough is enough. Sane!Quinn seems to be permanent and I love it. I also loved how all of Glee's continuity is in her locker. Hm.

Hated Ben, IJCSLY, Bad, Smooth Criminal (cellists were amazing, though), WBSS was so painful...basically everything but Human Nature, NCSG and Scream was awful but the performances helped. Didn't like Kurt's sudden change to play nice - again. Come off your pedestal, Kurt. I swear it won't hurt much.

Overall, a bad episode that was thoroughly enjoyable for the wrong reasons. Can't wait for what is bound to be an offensive episode next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails