Wednesday, January 25, 2012

90210 -4×14- Mama Can You Hear Me?





All right, I think my favorite moment tonight was Vanessa telling Annie, the girl who has literally killed someone and whored herself for her brother's rehab money, to watch out because she didn't know what Vanessa was capable of. Hey Vanessa, Annie isn't a wimp like you, when she runs someone down, she finishes the job. And even more to the point, if Liam wants to stay with the criminal who ran him down and lied about it, then let him have her. Dude is not worth it.

As for the rest, blah. I find it bizarre that Silver's boyfriend a month or two is asking her to move away with him to New York. And Navid is seriously a huge loser. In no uncertain terms is the whereabouts of Adrianna's crack baby his business. I realize that Navid has shown over and over that he has horrible judgment, but damn. Way to mess with a three year old's life in what is basically an attempt to get back at and/or with Silver.

I did like Naomi's storyline, and I didn't mind Ivy and her boyfriend who desperately needs a haircut. I'll roll my eyes if Naomi opens a business, but in terms of this show, it makes complete sense that an 18 year old who interned with an event planner for a month or so is now opening her own shop to plan events.

And I can honestly say I don't care for a minute if the show's two most boring characters burned down half of LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails