Thursday, December 1, 2011

American Horror Story -1×9- Spooky Little Girl





Poor, poor Vivian :[ She was raped, and then institutionalized, and now her husband is being an asshole. Poor Vivian!

The Black Dahlia storyline was actually sort of interesting. Although the real-life crime was horrible, the way they wove it into the show with Charles acting out his freaky jigsaw/puzzle-human fantasies out on her was interesting.

Hayden was less unlikable than usual, so yeah...that's good I guess. I guess when the majority of a show's characters are horribly unlikable, even the psycho ones come off in a better light.

I know that pretty much nothing can redeem Tate for what he's done but that scene between him and Constance made me so sad. I actually almost shed a tear when he said "mommy". If this isn't their submission for an Emmy, I don't know what is.

"A baby what? Fossil?" HA!

Does Ben not wonder how ALL these people have been getting into his house? He's not only a jerk and the worst therapist ever, but he's really oblivious.

But that ending with Moira becoming old in front of Ben was AWESOME! Even though I can't stand Ben normally, I'm proud of him for eventually realizing what's going on and starting to defend Vivian.

WTF is up with that Pope's Box mess? Could have done without that. Are they trying to say Tate is the devil or something? This show just gets weirder and weirder and I keep watching.

Looks like we'll be getting a super duper creepy psycho Tate next week (even moreso than usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails