Thursday, December 15, 2011

American Horror Story -1×11- Birth





That was one riveting and surprising "going off the rails on the crazy train" episode. Loved every second. I actually checked the timer to see how many more minutes I had left to see - I wanted more! Evan Peters and Jessica Lange really rock my socks.

I'd like to be able to use the phrase "you couldn't steal the shit out of your own ass" at least once this week. This show is such a welcome and fresh addition to TV these days - there's always something happening, no matter how berserk.

The showdown between ZQ and Constance was spectacular. I know Constance is a horrible bigoted person, but I just love her. I hope they find a way to keep ZQ on board.

I kind of want Constance to continue to get away with things. I don't know why because she's a terrible, terrible person but...she's still somehow awesome. The fact that she's still alive after all of this time is nothing short of miraculous.

That moment when Ben saw the twins wrecking his car and he turned around so slowly and Constance was standing there looking freaky and it started to sink in a little bit for him, I got chills. And then he saw the doctor and the nurses I was thinking "Ohhhhhh! They've been setting up a ghost hospital for exactly this moment the whole time!"

I have to admit I was tearing up at the end when Violet was crying after telling Tate to go away (YAY! Go Violet!) and Vivian was there to hug her. The story of Violet and Vivian's troubled relationship has been there from the very beginning, even though it was just kind of an undercurrent to all of this crazy stuff. To have them reconciled and finding comfort in being together even though they died . . . it was just really poignant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails