Sunday, November 20, 2011

Parks and Recreation -4×8- Smallest Park





I really enjoyed this episode. Aside from the Ben and Leslie stuff (which was sweet but everyone has said what I thought), I think my favorite story was with Jerry and Tom. Tom is clearly a good business person, he just takes everything about ten steps too far. Jerry is a good worker, with low expectations and is someone that I think can really bring Tom back to earth. Someone needed to point out to Tom that his business failed because he went too big and bring some realistic expectations to Tom. The throwback idea was fantastic, and I was so happy for him that he had an actual good idea.

I just loved April, Andy and Ron scenes together. Ron just adores those kids, and its so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails