Saturday, November 12, 2011

Parks and Recreation -4×7- The Treaty






Loved, loved the UN storyline - Andy, April, Leslie and Ben were all comedy gold. Funniest story line of the season and the most laughs per minute since The Fight.

I get that they had to use Chris and Ann and I enjoyed the bit of resolution that we got on Ann's part regarding the breakup. Hopefully that means that they won't revisit it, because I think that they are just starting to figure out how to write Ann and I don't want her back with Chris. Chris sucks so much. Before he asked Milly out he was super courteous to Jerry and now he is just being horrible. I know the others tease him and he is "not trying" to be mean, but man, he is treating Jerry worse then anyone else in the department and he barely knows the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails