Friday, October 28, 2011

The Vampire Diaries -3×7- Ghost World






I really enjoyed this episode. There were a few holes (where was Jenna? If anyone has unfinished business, it would be her), but I think it was a strong episode. I enjoyed getting to see Lexi, Mason, Grams and Pearl again.


Still love Damon and Alaric. I liked Damon's visible reaction to Mason's words about redemption. Yeah, yeah, I know. We have seen this before. Well, I think this could be the start of something different. Damon -- in his own way -- actually apologized to Alaric.

The thing that ****** me off about Jeremy was that if Elena hadn't caught him, he probably would have never told Bonnie about his cheating with Anna. So he gets zero sympathy from me. He's a **** who wanted to have his cake and eat it too just in case Anna went poof! again.

And if that wasn't enough, what the **** was he trying to do when Bonnie kicked his ungrateful *** to the curb? What explanation could he have possibly given to her? I just got this sick feeling that he was hoping to go back to basics after all the crap he pulled. Great job sitting in that corner alone now that both Anna and Bonnie have peaced out. What an ***!

The return of Caroline and Bonnie was glorious. The actresses have such great chemistry with each other. I always thought they were superior to Elena/Bonnie and the awkward Elena/Caroline. It was nice to see someone support Bonnie wholeheartedly. Caroline was having none of it from Germ. I wish we saw some of this back into season 2 when they were on the outs but I'll take it late then never.

It was nice to know that Anna had more important matters to attend to than her love life. As usual, Mama Pearl was number one in her heart. Pearl soooo should have had more screen time. It was actually horrid that she only appeared for 3 seconds. Bonnie and Grams was..... no words but there were tears big fat tears. Aww at Caroline's "Miss Sheila" though. Why did these two fierce women have to die! And Lexi! my awesome Lexi.

I liked Elena's speech and the ambiguity of whether she meant what she said or not. In fact, in my head I translate that scene as her just saying it and then realizing in the end that it's advice she really needs to take to heart. She cannot continue to love a ghost forever.

Vikings! I'm so excited at the ridiculousness of this plotline. It makes the fun of Alaric's history class much more interesting.

Also, any chance we'll see the Original Petrova this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails