Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ringer -1×3- If You Ever Want A French Lesson





The noir element stepped up in this third episode, and I think that money is at the root of the elaborate scheme of Siobhan's. Who is in with her is difficult to ascertain. I hope it's Olivia!

I feel bad for Malcom, especially after getting clean; but I really think this storyline could be dropped and I wouldn't miss it. I could actually do without the entire FBI/murder trial storyline as well. I think every time the show goes to these scenes, it pulls away from the atmosphere of the show.

I am curious about the pre-nup agreement; it was clear that Siobhan was looking at options. But it wasn't clear, IMO, who came into the marriage with money. Was she trying to keep Andrew from getting more money or trying to amend it in her favor?? I know they mentioned the property, but I don't see why that would need to be amended in a pre-nup agreement, especially if it was property acquired after the marriage (which is what it seemed like). But I also think that it's possible that Siobhan/Bridget actually come from money of some kind as well. I'm just not entirely sold on them coming from a disadvantaged background.

I'm totally shipping Bridget and Andrew; SMG and IG have great chemistry! I think it's definitely being set up for Bridget falling in love with him only to have him find out she's not Siobhan. I think that she will probably be pregnant by that point. Or maybe Siobhan will end up having a miscarriage and Bridget will give her the baby (or she'll steal it) to make amends for whatever happened to Sean; making the ultimate sacrifice for her sister and the man she loves. Of course the loss of child and said love would cause her to relapse. This could get very soapy (and I've clearly given this too much thought) LOL.

Considering the ratings for this are better than everything else on CW, save for TVD and possibly TSC, I'm hoping it'll at least last the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails