Saturday, September 24, 2011

Parks and Recreation Season 4 Ep 1 : I'm Leslie Knope





Great ep. The opening with Ron escaping was fantastic. Jamming the footrest into the wall, then getting his emergency pack out of the vent. I need to go back and freezeframe to see what he's got all taped together. Also love his quick-growing beard. So, how many toes does Ron have?

I kept thinking that April looked so odd with the coffee cup, then it dawned on me that she was doing a Ron impression.

All summer I was wondering how they were going to handle the Leslie-Ben relationship. They handled it perfectly. Their breakup was simultaneously sad, sweet, and funny.

Chris's hair bothered me. I didn't know it was for a role Lowe was doing, but I wish someone on the show had mentioned it. Pretty glaring.

I wasn't quite sure about the penis picture plotline, but there were some funny bits in it. My favorite was when Ann was sitting at her desk when Leslie came in to talk, and her phone kept alerting her to new messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails