Monday, August 22, 2011

True Blood -4×9- Let’s Get Out of Here





This episode has illuminated one thing for me - maybe the problem I have with TB isn't my hatred of Bill, maybe I should instead be loathing scene sucking Sookie. (Say that 10 times fast). That dream sequence had me hiding behind my hands like a horror movie. It actually kinda hurt to watch it.

That Martonia sure is small potatoes. She killed 1 vamp her first try, 0 her second, and now has a whopping 4 working for her to try and derail the vamps in society. Gee, she's so powerful, why, I'd say she's the werewolf of witches. Blech.

So Debbie tricked Sookie while Sookie was reading her. Huh, pretty put together for being high. I think I'm going to like conniving Debbie, even if I don't truly get what her problem is.

I cheered when Tara told Sookie how stupid she was, but I also liked that it was a ruse. Speaking of which, didn't Tara have a gun? Why don't they shoot out the windows of the moon goddess and get out. Weak.

Love Nan. And - and I can't believe I'm saying this - I loved Beel and Nan. The looks he was giving her at the tolerence summit, or whatever it was, were priceless.

For once I liked Jesus too. I still hope that Lafayette gets more control over this medium stuff, as I want it to be an empowering thing, not something where he is taken advantage of. (But NE definately deserves an emmy, I think he's the best actor on the show)

Also ETA - I still love Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails