Monday, August 29, 2011

True Blood -4×10- Burning Down the House






I must give credit to ASkar. The moment Eric's memory returned, his face was ... it was like nothing about his face changed, but everything changed. So subtle but so clear. Just a small moment that I thought was totally cool.

The rest of the episode? Meh. It was totally an "Episode 10" -- a bunch of semi-filler nonsense to lead into the Final Two. In other words, zzzzzzzzz.

Although if I ever need a good laugh, I'll rewatch the last moments with Bill, Pam, Eric and Jessica walking in slo-mo with their black leather and semi-automatic weapons, looking positively and absolutely ridiculous.

I like how Marnie's hostages' stupidity regarding the doorknob is practically a running gag now.

And color me surprised that Antonia is the one being manipulated by Marnie. I was wondering where this "We have to defeat the villain by the season finale" thing was going to go, because we thought that Marnie was an innocent victim being possessed by an evil vengeance psycho and then there'd be a dilemma about killing "innocent" Marnie to stop Antonia, which would be futile anyway because Antonia's already dead. Dilemmas, dilemmas. But now we know that Marnie herself is the one that needs to be put down. Well, do it, already. She's bugging me. And don't forget to take Roy with her.

We need to have more scenes with Andy and Terry. I've no idea if this is really the end of Andy's V addiction, as we still have two episodes to go, but I sure hope it is because frankly it's long since been getting on my damn nerves.

Wow, they really killed Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails