Sunday, July 17, 2011

True Blood -4×4- I’m Alive And On Fire






Thank God Uncle Daddy Felton is dead. I just don't think I could have delt with both Joe-Lee and Felton at the same time.

Jason is FREE! Yay! Damn that seemed like forever, even though it was only a couple of days. I did feel bad for the young girl though. Crystal is such a bitch I have no doubt she going to be severely punished for setting him free. There better not be any cubs to draw him back to Hot-Shot.Just a feeling that Jessica feeding him her blood might have unintended consequences.



Hah, Bill just fucked his greatxhowever-many granddaughter! And you thought incest was just for Hotshot!


Marnie/Creeper witch is a bad bitch! Pam had that coming. Poor Pam my ass. You act arrogant towards a witch that took on your maker of a thousand years and don't expect for her to turn on you? Foolish! She had it coming. I'm glad that Tara didn't flinch or flake out when Pam was ordering them around. Good for Lafayette for finding his balls for a minute, but quickly hiding behind Tara when he got scared again! Lol.


Sam and Luna. I still don't know how I feel about these two an it better pick up soon before I don't care.


I'm loving Eric this season. It has nothing to do with the Eric/Sookie thing either. I just love the dichotomy of seeing a vampire realize his imperfections and what he's lost in all of the centuries that he had forgotten about being human. To imagine seeing light for the first time in a thousand years was very well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails