Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Nine Lives Of Chloe King : Pilot





I enjoyed this more then I thought I would. I watched based on the few previews I saw and that it was after Pretty Little Liars.

I like Chloe and her friends. Nice they helped her in the fight and that she was honest with them. I see why they are being compared to Buffy.

It may be early to say this but I already prefer Alex to Brian. Though that may change as the series goes on. The stuff with Alex felt more natural and fun(the stuff in the school). Brian it already seems like it will be a tortured romance. Will see where it goes.


I said of course when we learned Brian's dad wanted Chloe dead and was the leader of the corporation.

Hope to learn more about what Chloe and her race is. It was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails