Saturday, May 21, 2011

Parks and Recreation Season 3 Ep 15&16 The Bubble & Lil Sebastian







I was laughing out loud so many times. I have to re-watch to even remember. I knew something was going to happen to Ron's facial hair once they said "lighter fluid". 

Other great moments:
Ron saying he only cried twice in his life - once he got hit by a bus and the other time when he found out lil' Sebastian died.
Donna reading the poem
Ann's officemate saying "get these fucking balloons out of here"
The swiveling chair
Andy and April's reaction to getting paid $50 to write a song
The random guy smashing the coffee pot
The butt dialing and political foreplay

I have to watch again b/c I know I laughed so much and am forgetting too many things. 

I will be really sad if Aziz leaves next season. I jumped on his bandwagon after he was on Scrubs for a few episodes. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails