Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 17 Know Thy Enemy






Wowsa! Well, I didn't see most of that coming. Yikes!

Some very nice twists from the writers. I don't even know where to start. It was just one betrayal after another. And the body count has already begun.

RIP Isobel the Human Flame. Klaus possessing Alaric. Very interesting. It would certainly seem to put a target on Alaric's back.

Isobel biting John. Katherine drugging Stefan. Matt duping Caroline and being in cahoots with Sheriff Forbes to uncover Caroline. Double Wow to that. How much did Caroline tell Matt? Since it seemed that she told him the truth about Vickie, that would mean Stefan and Damon are exposed.

The bigger questions is did she tell Matt that Stefan and Damon are not the biggest problem she has to worry about? And did she tell Matt about Tyler?

Was anyone else worried that Jeremy was going to die at the site of the witches burning? For a few minutes I thought some angry witch spirits might decide to strike him down since he was from a founding family. Though technically, I don't think the Gilberts wronged any witches.

And Hallelujah! The Salvatore Brothers finally find a human owner for their home to put a stop to the endless stream of unwanted vampire visitors.

Elena and John doing a reconciliation? Where does that leave Aunt Jenna, who went off the reservation early and wasn't heard from again?

And Luka's dead body was still lying there? Awful. I'm glad Damon agreed to bury him. I was also glad to hear that Damon tried to save Emily from the townspeople. I wish Bonnie had at least raised an eyebrow on that. I know it's nothing in the scheme of their relationship, but still.

The only thing missing was some Elijah action, and how far off can that be, since as Damon said, "We all got played." Yeah. Might be time to be thinking about reinforcements.

Bonnie is the secret weapon. But killing Klaus will kill her. Hmm. Well, now at least I'll have to update my death scorecard accordingly and recalculate my guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails