Sunday, April 3, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 17: Everything's Different Nothing's Changed





I guess Bree is too busy in her own plot with Andrew to follow through on donating her kidney. I mean, she was all about it last episode. If there were some reason (like her alcoholism) that made her unsuitable, they should have mentioned it, because knowing that she's waiting in the wings kinda takes the urgency out of the whole Beth-is-a-vegetable thing.

I really hated Lynette. Hated her. She's manipulating Tom into doing what she wants. Despicable behavior, but I guess it's par for the course for Lynette. And she made the "I have 5 kids" comment about the bathroom -- no you don't, two of them moved out already.

Bree and Andrew are great together, and this looks like a good story for them if it lasts longer than this episode and doesn't wind up vanishng down the memory hole with Bree's kidney.



Gaby and Renee was pointless filler. This should have been scrapped for more Bree/Andrew.


We all knew Susan would get the kidney, so that all felt kind of pointless too. Although the scene with her and Paul was nice, I guess.

Why are they talking about the season finale already? How many episodes are left? I thought there would be at least four?

This was an ok episode, but I'm still not feeling any of the "end of season momentum" that I've felt in previous seasons. It all just feels like filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails