Saturday, April 16, 2011

Community Season 2 Ep 20 : Competitive Wine Tasting





LOVE Kevin Corrigan. His walking into class and throwing his satchel to the side cracked me up. I also loved the closeup as he talked about them being actors, not writers, as he stared in the distance.

I was surprised and pleased to see Stephen Tobolowsky,

Except for Corrigan, I think my favorite part of the ep was at the beginning as they were all talking about the electives. Love the Dean reminding people about the PA class.

Also enjoyed this line from Jeff: "It’s hard enough to find people you can stand in this life, let only someone who’s willing to stomach your imminent dementia and your present incontinence."

Abed's record scratching ap was good.

But overall, I wasn't bowled over by this ep. However, they always warrant a second viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails