Monday, April 4, 2011

Coming Soon : Will and Jaden Smith To Star In M Night Shyamalan Sci Fi Film



The universe has such a sick sense of humor. Recently I spoke with a friend about how I wanted to see a Sci-Fi film featuring a black cast, and today comes news that Will Smith and his son Jaden would be starring in such a film. This news should make me happy until I saw that M Night Shyamalan wrote and will be directing the film ( insert facepalm) . Mr Shyamalan movies seem to get progressively worse so this news has me less than thrilled.

The film which will be produced by Will Smith's production company Overbrook Films will tell the tale of a boy who has to navigate an abandoned planet on a space ship that has crashed, on the plane with him is his estranged father. The Smiths previous film together was The Pursuit of Happyness in which Will received an Academy Award nomination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails