Sunday, March 6, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 16 : Searching





I got a kick out of Bree's minister determining the severity of her problem based on the quality of her snacks. "Have you killed someone?"

Shockingly, the 4 main stars shared a scene! And Susan and Mike shared several scenes! It's almost like they're married or something. Their dramatic scenes fell completely flat for me. I think Tom and Lynette handled the "wife on death's door" angst a lot better.

Of course Renee's empty womb must be filled. We knew this story was coming. I'm glad it ended just as quickly. Lynette should probably be arrested for child endangerment, leaving Paige with Renee was reckless.

Gaby forces Jaunita into a competition with a neighbor's child, and learns an Important Lesson about parenting. It wasn't good when it was MJ and the candy sales.

The odds of two donors on the same block are pretty astronomical, but we can let that go for dramatic reasons. I'm pretty sure BobLee are automatically disqualified from donating; the Red Cross won't take gay men's blood, I think kidneys are in the same boat.

I'm sorry Beth is gone though, I kinda liked her.

Overall a "meh" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails