Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Game Season 4 Ep 12. The Right To Choose






What I liked about the finale:

-Tasha keeping her cool with Mario Van Peebles after she discovers he's not dying, he's just a loser
-Derwin seeing right through Melanie's obvious lie

What I could've done without:

- Melanie supplying sunflower seeds & "Grape Drink" for her meeting with Tasha
- Malik's girlfriend being driven to drink because of a fake photo shoot?
- New QB...he's kind of a dick but good to see Stacey Dash as always. 



I hate that Kelly is a reoccurring character, her interactions with Tasha and Melanie were my favorite part of the series. I hope they realize they need her and bring her back next season....... With a new hair style lol.


I wonder who will be the father of Melanie's abortion. We know it's not going to be Derwin ( or is it ) so that leaves Trey Wiggs, Dr McHottie, or Jerome. If's it McHottie maybe we will find out who told Derwin about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails