Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 15 : The Dinner Party





Well, Wow. Regardless of what happened after, the set up and execution of Elijah was amazing! My jaw dropped. I literally screamed “HOLY SH*#%T!! at the television,I was blown away by Alaric with the dagger.

I can’t believe Elena would fail to mention the next line in the journal. Good Grief. Always read all the instructions before attempting murder. So much for dotting all the I’s and crossing all the T’s.

Manwitch takes Bonnie’s powers. I suspected as much from the promo.

Elena's BIG MOVE at the end! That ending was ridiculous, completely unexpected, and perfect in every way. 


Katherine wins in the end. Yeah. I knew that whatever she was telling Damon, she wanted the opposite.

And I missed Lexi, RIP.


Maybe the best ep of Season 2 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails