Friday, February 18, 2011

Parks and Recreation Season 3 Ep 5 : Media Blitz





Good god, so funny. LOVED the recurring Pawnee folks, esp the newspaper reporter and how Leslie was once again suggesting ridiculous headlines.

April/Andy - her 'bratty' behavior honestly hasn't bothered me. Her liking Andy in the first place was such a step outside of the constructed personality she had made for herself, so it always felt like she was taking a chance wanting to be involved with someone that was so open and sweet while she's more comfortable hiding in her shell of sarcasm. She is only 20/21 - when I look back at myself at that age, man, I could be a huge idiot. Add on that the Ann threat was something that was always in the back of her mind, and then that threat basically came true. Plus, as lovable as he is, Andy's a flake. Her testing him so hard made sense to me. I loved the kiss! It was sweet (and dare I say hot).

Damn, they left us hanging with Ann/Chris - didn't realize I was so involved until they didn't finish that conversation!

I would love to be Ron's assistant. Being rude and uncommunicative on my boss's behalf = heaven.

And yeah, Lost Bird Guy for the win- I rewinded that 3 times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails