Sunday, February 20, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 15 : Farewell Letter





Susan .seriously, manipulating people with her disease -- I hope she dies horribly painfully and alone, as once again she and Mike have no screentime together.

Gaby of course knocks it out of the park. Again. I thought the switched-at-birth storyline was going to be a bunch of shit this season, but it's really given Eva Longoria some great material.

I don't get the Paul-Zach story. I guess Zach blames his childhood trauma of seeing Mary-Alice murder Deidre on Paul? I'm glad he finally came clean with Beth about Felicia.

Lynette and the boys, I don't care. Of course Lynette accepts blame as usual. Wait, no, I still don't care.

Bree: "But I've never fallen out of love with my children!" Except that one time I abandoned Andrew on the side of the road and he wound up a homeless rent-boy.

Could the women start interacting finally? Maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails