Monday, November 22, 2010

The Walking Dead Season 1 Ep 4 : Vatos



Wow, was this episode intense. I need more than 6 episodes.

I like Darryl but it may just be because I have a weakness for Norman Reedus. I did have a smile on my face when he was upset about them taking Glenn.

I rolled my eyes at the vatos and the old people. Yes, it was really cute and I love the way Abuelita ended the stand-off but come on! They do have a pretty sweet set up even though its in zombie central.

How do they clean the infected blood off of them? I take it they don't have any bleach sitting around. And with all the work they're doing, wouldn't they have cuts on their hands thus getting zombie blood in their system?

I think its time for camp to get a move on and it looks like they will. Yes they have water and a food source but they're way too close to the city thus zombie attack.

Did they lose more than two people with a possible third going down?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails