Monday, November 15, 2010

The Walking Dead Season 1 Ep 3 : Tell It To The Frogs



Another great episode, IMO! I really liked the opening scene - even though Merle as a character is a scumbag, the actor was pretty fascinating to watch.

I was fully expecting him to saw off his hand, because he just seemed to be that delirious, but it does present a lot of problems. The least of which is that I don't know how anyone could successfully hacksaw off their own limb without passing out, but whatever. I also would've expected  there to be blood everywhere, and I wonder how he would've gotten off the roof - and warded off whatever zombies he came into contact with - using only one hand. How can he realistically survive after that kind of injury?

I was glad to find out Lori wasn't knowingly cheating on her husband, but I'm still not sure if Shane deliberately lied or if he honestly did think Rick would have never survived. I was hoping to see Rick finding out what's been going on in his absence, but I guess we have to wait until next episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails