Friday, November 12, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 9 : Katerina



Warlocks! Holy crap. What next?

Well, we finally got some answers on so many of the big questions on the mythology side anyway. Nifty trick making it so that one side of the curse or the other can be lifted, but not both. I wonder what determines which side gets broken, considering the sacrifice consists of a human, a vampire, and a werewolf? I’m guessing the Petrova doppelganger is what will swing it to the vampire side.

Katherine did nothing to redeem herself. I think it’s safe to say she’ll be a bitch til the end. I was actually starting to feel some sympathy for her, but I don’t know.

Stefan and Caroline were fun together. I see a bit of a spark there.

Damon and Rose. Oh Boy. Good to see Damon get some satisfaction. Unlike Jeremy who gets crushed once again.

Elena and Stefan. Are they back together or not? Can anyone tell?

Vampires can compel other vampires if they are strong enough. Yet more rules to puzzle.

OMG. The last scene. The plot thickens.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails