Friday, November 5, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 8 : Rose



I loved this episode. Really really loved it. Slower paced, but great character stuff all around. And hey! They actually pretended the kids are going to school!


I like the relationship that Caroline and Tyler have but I hope it stays platonic. I also don't fault Caroline for telling Tyler what she is, he obviously wasn't gonna let it go and I think she sort of kept it contained by telling him that she is the only vampire in town. I think Bonnie and Jeremy were really sweet together and it will be interesting to see where that goes.


Enjoyed all the reveals about doppelgangers and their purpose and it really ups the stakes with how important both Katherine and Elena are


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails