Monday, November 8, 2010

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 7 : A Humiliating Business


Decent episode. I was genuinely surprised and laughed out loud when Keith's mother was revealed. I also laughed at the Tom Scavo dig between Gaby and Bob.

Susan, blah, Lynette, blah, Renee, blah.

I liked how Bree's SL ended. Very realistic and kind of sad. They both now recognize that they won't last, but why not hold onto each other until the end. And I do look forward to them ending. I prefer Bree single (she was my favorite during season two, when it was just her and a bottle...) and I hope she stays unmarried for the remainder of the series. I think the character can pull it off. Let's just have her go on adventures with Andrew. After all the guys they have matched her with over the years, she still has the best chemistry with Shawn Pyfrom (non-sexual of course).

I'm enjoying Paul/Beth/Felicia. One could say it is just like season five's "Dave has a revenge scheme that will slowly unfold over 23 episodes" plot, but this is far less boring and I am actually intrigued. Plus, the fact that Beth/Felicia are hatching their own scheme to take care of Paul adds a very interesting element. It's like two comic book villains pitted against one another. Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. I hope it's filled with crazy (I am one of those people that prefers DH when it's over the top...bring on the tornadoes and plane crashes!)

Early in the episode, between scenes, there was that quick "flash" of a white picket fence. I haven't seen them do that since the earlier seasons, right? Or maybe it's so quick that I've missed it in the later seasons? Regardless, they do it very rarely. I wonder why they edit that in sometimes. This show is so random...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails