Friday, November 19, 2010

Community Season 2 Ep 9: Conspiracy Theories and Soft Defenses



Oh my God do I want Professor Professorson's ringtone. Dun, dun, duuuuuunnnn!

Loved the tent city(how much random did they fit in there? like a civil rights museum and a Pierce's mom's memorial tunnel. I love this show), the car explosion(I was doubled over in laughter. I can watch that on a loop), the music , Dean Dangerous - I legit want to read this book, Abed speaking Polish, the tag, Jeff Winger - Lordy did Joel look hot this episode, the line "You are going to Nancy screw-me out of my credit", the night school courses "History of something","Did you just misprouncoue the word 'etcetera?'""My Latin class is fake Jeff!", Annie's got a gun!, "Would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!" Cougar Town shout out. Flove that show.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails