Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Always Sunny Season 6 Ep 7: Who Got Dee Pregnant



Man, I don't know that I've ever laughed as hard at anything on TV as the ostrich. Fucking brilliant. The visual was funny anyway, as a pay-off of how hard they were pshing the bird thing, but once Mac started having a conversation with it I was dying. My God.

This is definitely my favorite episode of the season so far, and probably one of my favorites ever. I don't always love the McPoyles, but they were hilarious in this episode. Literally every single thing they did or said while the gang was at their house made me laugh, and their little sex noise imitation made me choke. I also thought the Roshamon plot was used brilliantly, the Frank/Artemis sex stuff was genius, and I was so glad that the guys ended up thinking Dennis was the father. Just an amazing episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails