Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Glee Season 2 Ep 5 : The Rocky Horror Glee Show



I simply loved this episode! I haven't watched Rocky Horror Picture Show all the way through but I'm familiar with many of the songs and I thought everyone did amazing! Mercedes, Kurt, Quinn, and Brittana made this ep for me!!! Oy! How could I forget Becky's one hitter quitter line!!!

I forgot for a second that Stamos could sing but once he started, all I kept imagining was his wedding song to Aunt Becky, "If every word I said, could make you laugh, I'd talk forever."

On a shallow note, I thought Quinn and Santana looked amazing with the red hair.

Kurt: Soooo...what are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Brit: A peanut allergy

Artie: And I'll be playing the guy in the wheel chair, right?
Will: Thats what I was thinking



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails