Sunday, October 24, 2010

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 5 : Let Me Entertain You



I loved the sex marathon with Bree. After all she's been through, she's earned it. And we got some awesome lines out of it.


I loved Gabs and Nee bonding over their beauty. At first I was annoyed by the nosejob secret because really, who cares? But when it became clear that it was more about Gaby's hypocrisy, I thought it made a little more sense. If I were her friends, I'd have made fun of her too LOL.


Sick of the Susan story -- confess to Mike and stop it!!!


So Paul feels betrayed because the neighborhood didn't support him when he was framed for murder, but did he forget that he actually did murder someone? I mean Mrs. Huber had it coming and all, but it isn't like Paul was the innocent who was cast aside by his neighbors or anything. Though I will say Mark Moses does creepy very well, so he gives what could be a lame storyline some extra kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails