Friday, May 28, 2010

You Hear It First : Christina Aguilera Bionic




Earlier in the week i told you what i thought about X-Tinas new album Bionic. Now you can take a listen for yourself and see if you agree with me or not.

1 - Bionic by imjustsaying


2 Not Myself Tonight by imjustsaying

3 Woohoo by imjustsaying

4 Elastic Love by imjustsaying

5 Desnudate by imjustsaying

6 Love & Glamour (Intro) by imjustsaying

7 Glam by imjustsaying

8 Prima Donna by imjustsaying

9 Morning Dessert (Intro) by imjustsaying

10 Sex For Breakfast by imjustsaying

11 Lift Me Up by imjustsaying

12 My Heart (Intro) by imjustsaying

13 All I Need by imjustsaying

14 I Am by imjustsaying

15 You Lost Me by imjustsaying

16 I Hate Boys by imjustsaying

17 My Girls by imjustsaying


17 Vanity by imjustsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails